Picked specifically for their role in providing your skin with the Vitamins, Minerals, Omegas, Phytochemicals and other compounds to provide your skin with the nutrition it needs for healthy skin.
Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil)admin2017-10-05T19:35:54+00:00 Artemisia (Artemisia Vulgaris Oil)admin2017-09-21T19:17:32+00:00 Olive Oil (Olea Europaea Fruit Oil)admin2018-09-01T00:27:04+00:00 Avocado Butter (Hydrogenated Persea Gratissima Seed Oil)admin2018-09-03T11:32:59+00:00 Black Pepper (Piper Nigrum Seed Oil)admin2018-09-01T00:29:17+00:00 Gingergrass (Cymbopogon Martini Sofia Herb Extract)admin2017-09-20T22:10:24+00:00 Copaiba Balsam (Copaifera Officinalis Resin)admin2018-09-03T11:35:22+00:00 Corn Mint (Mentha Arvensis Extract)admin2017-09-20T21:50:09+00:00 Rice Bran Oil (Oryza Sativa Oil)admin2018-09-03T11:36:26+00:00 Clove Bud (Eugenia Caryophyllata Bud oil)admin2018-09-03T11:36:29+00:00
The framework we formulate to deliver the Key Ingredients above to your skin,
Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Decyl Glucoside, Purified Water, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Hydrogenated Persea gratissima Seed Oil (Avocado Oil), Olea Europaea Oil (Olive Oil), Citric Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil (Tea Tree Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Piper Nigrum Seed Oil (Black Pepper Seed Oil), Copaifera Officinalis Resin (Copaiba), Eugenia Caryophyllata Bud oil (Clove Bud Oil), Artemisia Vulgaris Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Sofia Herb Extract (Gingergrass), Mentha Arvensis Extract (Mint). Eugenol*, Limonene*.
*Naturally occurring in botanical extracts.
Skin Type Suitability: Normal, Dry, Oily, Combination, Sensitive. All of our unique formulas are suitable for a wide variety of skin types, as we believe no man has a single skin type.
Texture:A creamy gel with excellent lubricity for easy razor glide. On contact with water, turns milky & washes off easily, leaving no residue in the sink or clogging the razor.
Feel: Deeply moisturising due to the high content of oil, refreshingly cool from the scent.
Parabens Free. Petrochemical Free. Perfume Free. Fragrance Free. Alcohol Free. Colour Free. Sulfate Free. SLS Free, SLES Free, MI Free, MCI Free, Guilt Free. Suitable for Vegans.
Hybrid Shaving Gel-oil Top Tips
1. Forget what you know! Lots of lather does not equal a good shaving experience. Foam sits on your skin, doing nothing but hiding what you are shaving!
2. Wash your face using our Active-Foam Face wash before shaving to soften stubble and remove excess dead skin cells. Do not use a harsh cleanser as you will make your skin dry, tight and uncomfortable.
3. Use the hottest water you are comfortable with, to open your pores and make the hair easier to cut. Using cool or cold water will have the opposite effect.
4. Massage the Shaving Gel-Oil into your beard growth in small circular motions with even pressure, to release skin tension.
5. Leave the Shaving Gel-Oil to penetrate into your skin & stubble for a couple of minutes before shaving, to further protect your skin from irritation and make shaving even easier.
6. Brush your teeth while waiting to save time!
7. Use a sharp razor, rinsing often and don’t press too hard against the skin.
8. Shave in the direction of your hair’s growth. If you are unsure, run your finger across your stubble. Generally, the direction of your hairs’ growth will feel the smoothest. The direction of your hairs’ growth may change, so check your entire beard area. Going against the grain is the major cause of razor burn, redness and rashes.
9. Rinse your face with cool or cold water, to close the pores and reduce irritation from shaving.
10. Pat your face dry with a clean, soft towel.
11. Apply our Face Moisturiser or Anti-Aging Face moisturiser, as this will leave your skin feeling smoother, softer and suppler.
12. Step back and admire the results!